21 Day Fitness Reboot Course
Exercise reduces stress, clearing your thoughts and enabling you to deal with your problems more calmly. This programme is created for the busy person who knows they should be doing exercise and eating more healthy, but time is an issue, are not a member of the gym, and they need a bit of inspiration.
This course is aimed at someone wanting to get back in some exercise and probably hasn’t exercised for a year or so. Or it can be something to use while away as no equipment is needed.
Be accountable to tutor Sarah for 3 weeks during your fitness reboot. Sarah will be there to answer any questions and keep you on track.
All the exercises are body weight based, taking you through a squat movement, a push and pull movement for arms, a lunge movement, and hip hinge. All designed to target the whole body, legs, arms, core.
The sessions are set out in circuit format using a timer. Each week the sessions progress within the week with increased time per exercise. Then there is a new session each week with new exercises.
The aim is to commit to 3 sessions a week using the follow along videos.
Feedback for previous course – “It was very ‘doable’, easy to fit into the day and didn’t require any complicated equipment. Each session was simply explained and along with the video felt easy to follow. I loved the recipes! I definitely feel fitter. It has encouraged me to maintain 3 sessions of training every week.”
• Setting the foundations of the program and how it works (webinar)
• Understanding fitness for health and wellness and setting goals
• Healthy eating guidelines
• Video follow along exercise sessions – a session for monday, wednesday, friday 20min long each, plus a bonus core 10min session. And a weekend stretch session
Week 2 – mastering the mindset of weight loss
• Video follow along exercise sessions – a session for monday, wednesday, friday 20min long each, plus a bonus core 10min session. And a weekend stretch session.
Week 3 – metabolism and how to burn fat
• Video follow along exercise sessions – a session for monday, wednesday, friday 20min, plus a bonus core 10min session. And a weekend stretch session.
All our Tutored Online CPD Courses are written and taught by an expert in the relevant field. The tutor for this course is:
Sarah Langridge BSc, PT L3