Cytology of Fluids
This comprehensive course will give you all the information you need for collection, handling and cytological examination of body fluids in dogs and cats, from cavitary effusions (pleural, pericardial, and peritoneal), to synovial fluids, tracheal washes (TWs) / bronchoalveolar lavages (BALs), cerebrospinal fluids (CSFs) and urines.
Clinical case challenges and diagnostic algorithms will also be provided to help you understand the concepts presented and to consolidate your knowledge.
- Module 1: Sampling techniques, slide staining and submission of body fluid samples to external laboratories
- Module 2: Cavitary effusions (pleural, pericardial, peritoneal)
- Module 3: Tracheal washes (TWs) / bronchoalveolar lavages (BALs)
- Module 4: Synovial fluids
- Module 5: Cerebrospinal fluids (CSFs)
- Module 6: Urine
All our Tutored Online CPD Courses are written and taught by an expert in the relevant field. The tutor for this course is:
Francesco Cian DVM, DipECVCP, FRCPath, MRCVS RCVS Specialist in Veterinary Clinical Pathology, Batt Laboratories, Coventry, United Kingdom