Emergency and Critical Care for Vets - Part 1
Emergency and Critical Care for Vets – Part 1: This comprehensive course in two separate parts (Part 1 and Part 2) will provide you with an updated approach to the most common emergencies encountered in Small Animal Practice. The modules are suitable for experienced practitioners looking to update their knowledge, but also newly graduated veterinarians seeking guidance in an intimidating field of veterinary medicine. Improve your confidence and skills in caring for those emergency patients!
Emergency and Critical Care for Vets – Part 1
- Triage and the problem based approach – For confidence and prevention of medical errors
- CPR – The most emergent emergency
- Respiratory emergencies – Do you know what to do?
- Trauma – When anything could’ve happened
- Coagulopathies – What we can do within the limits of what we know
- Transfusion therapy – To live or let die
- Acid-base disturbances – Interpretation and applications in clinical practice
All our Tutored Online CPD Courses are written and taught by an expert in the relevant field. The tutor for this course is:
Susanna Solbak Cand.med.vet DipACVECC DipECVECC MRCVS