Emergency and Critical Care for Vets - Part 2*
This comprehensive course in two separate parts (Part 1 and Part 2) will provide you with an updated approach to the most common emergencies encountered in Small Animal Practice. The modules are suitable for experienced practitioners looking to update their knowledge, but also newly graduated veterinarians seeking guidance in an intimidating field of veterinary medicine. Improve your confidence and skills in caring for those emergency patients!
Emergency and Critical Care for Vets – Part 2
- Fluid therapy – When less is more and when more is more
- Shock – How to recognize it, and how to fix it
- Sepsis – If everything is well perfused, nothing is
- Hyperkalemia – The electrolyte that kills
- Lactate – Differentials and applications in clinical practice
- Hypoglycemia – Rule outs and treatment
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis – Fun with fluids and electrolytes!
All our Tutored Online CPD Courses are written and taught by an expert in the relevant field. The tutor for this course is:
Susanna Solbak Cand.med.vet DipACVECC DipECVECC MRCVS