Improving your Microscopy*
Improving your Microscopy
This course explores the following topics:
• Module 1: Microscope and lab preparation
• Module 2A: Faecal sample collection, storage and examination by direct smear and flotation
• Module 2B: Faecal examination by Baermann apparatus
• Module 3: Urine sample collection, storage and examination
• Module 4: Hair plucking and skin scraping
• Module 5: Blood smear and examination
• Module 6: Clinical Cases to help delegates understand the concepts presented, there is an online forum to discuss cases and the topics covered
• Module 7: Final MCQ exam to gain your CPD certificate.
Vet CPD: Improving Microscopy with Ian Wright
Vet CPD Online Tutored Courses take approximately 8 hours to complete and can be completed at your own pace and at any time over the course’s 3-week period. There are downloadable course notes and clinical cases to work through, plus – what makes our courses unique – a busy clinical forum where questions and answers are posted and where delegates have access to the instructor for the duration of the course. This always generates some lively discussions and the idea that no one should leave a course with any unanswered questions.
At the end of the course there is a final exam plus a Certificate of Completion for your CPD records.
All our Tutored Online CPD Courses are written and taught by an expert in the relevant field. The tutor for this course is:
Ian Wright BVMS BSc MSc MRCVS