Rabbit clinical care
This course explores the following topics:
• Module 1: Anaesthesia and peri-operative care
• Module 2: Surgery
• Module 3: Critical care and emergency treatment
• Module 4: Geriatric patients.
• Module 5, 6 & 7: Clinical cases to help participants understand the concepts presented
• Module 8: Final MCQ exam to gain your CPD certificate
Vet CPD: Rabbit Clinical Care with Livia Benato
Vet CPD Online Tutored Courses take approximately 8 hours to complete and can be completed at your own pace and at any time over the course’s 3-week period. There are downloadable course notes and clinical cases to work through, plus – what makes our courses unique – a busy clinical forum where questions and answers are posted and where delegates have access to the instructor for the duration of the course. This always generates some lively discussions and the idea that no one should leave a course with any unanswered questions.
At the end of the course there is a final exam plus a Certificate of Completion for your CPD records.
All our Tutored Online CPD Courses are written and taught by an expert in the relevant field. The tutor for this course is:
Livia Benato DVM MSc CertZooMed Dip ECZM (Small Mammals) MRCVS